Thursday, October 29, 2015

Our sweet hutch was a hand-me-down from my mother-in-law and I've always loved its simple beauty, but lacking fancy china to display, I've never quite known what to do with it. I wanted to do better by it in our new house, especially since it's the first thing you see when you walk in the front door. I dug up every white item we own, spray-painted a couple of others, filled in the gaps with pieces from The Dollar Tree and my favorite junk shop, and boom - I'm in love. #unpolishedpen #thriftshopfinds #vintagehutch #vintagemilkglass #thankyoupinterest Our sweet hutch was a hand-me-down from my mother-in-law and I've always loved its simple beauty, but lacking fancy china to display, I've never quite known what to do with it. I wanted to do better by it in our new house, especially since it's the first thing you see when you walk in the front door. I dug up every white item we own, spray-painted a couple of others, filled in the gaps with pieces from The Dollar Tree and my favorite junk shop, and boom - I'm in love. #thriftshopfinds #vintagehutch #vintagemilkglass #thankyoupinterest


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1XBFXou

No comments:

Post a Comment