Friday, February 12, 2016

Oh AMP MD, I'm such a fan, and here are some reasons why / You firm my skin, you tighten my pores, my wrinkles get rolled away / My scars are leaving, fine lines are decreasing, there's improvement every day / "Spanx for the face" is what they say; I thought "Sounds too good to be true," but in a minute per day you converted me / My friends should all try you too. 😁 #rodanandfields #ampmd #ampmdroll #unpolishedpen Oh AMP MD, I'm such a fan, and here are some reasons why / You firm my skin, you tighten my pores, my wrinkles get rolled away / My scars are leaving, fine lines are decreasing, there's improvement every day / "Spanx for the face" is what they say; I thought "Sounds too good to be true," but in a minute per day you converted me / My friends should all try you too. 😁 #rodanandfields #ampmd #ampmdroll


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Rw4lXy

No comments:

Post a Comment