Thursday, May 26, 2016

Everyone else is posting cute last-day-of-school photos. My kids were out of the dress clothes and into the swimsuits before I got to snap one. Summer vacation is officially upon us and this is our happy place (and look at me being smart about the sun for the first time ever)! Happy happy summer, everyone! #happysummer #happymama #summervacation #rodanfields #reversesunscreen #unpolishedpen Everyone else is posting cute last-day-of-school photos. My kids were out of the dress clothes and into the swimsuits before I got to snap one. Summer vacation is officially upon us and this is our happy place (and look at me being smart about the sun for the first time ever)! Happy happy summer, everyone! #happysummer #happymama #summervacation #rodanfields #reversesunscreen


via Instagram http://ift.tt/22qwORM

No comments:

Post a Comment