Thursday, July 21, 2016

Heads up if you've even remotely thought about joining my R+F team but have been dragging your feet on reaching out to me. NOW is the time! Corporate is offering a free REDEFINE regimen when you join Rodan + Fields on either the $695 or $995 business kit. // A recap of why I love this company: a) We are the fastest-growing skincare brand in the U.S. ... great news for your financial future b) We represent the No. 1 anti-aging regimen and the No. 1 anti-acne regimen in the U.S. ... hello, amazing skin c) We continue to beat projected revenues and are on our way to being a $1 billion brand ... you want a piece of that pie d) We are not party-driven, and we have no inventory requirements ... so you have the flexibility to work whenever and wherever you want. // Within R+F, the particular team you join MATTERS. You want to be with a team that duplicates success from the top down. That's what my team does, and it's why I've been able to hit the ground running. // This is the best offer I've seen since I signed on. It expires July 24. Seriously, if you're at all interested, this is the time to tell me. JenniferKirby.myrandf.biz #rodanandfields #thisisabigdeal #letstalk #joinme


via Instagram http://ift.tt/29Ym9aM

No comments:

Post a Comment