Friday, December 18, 2015

I don't pay too much attention to stats in my Etsy shop, but when I got eight orders of this print during one Monopoly game last night, I had to investigate. Turns out it was included in a list of 26 gifts for people "who'd rather live between the pages of a book." Thank you, @buzzfeed! Anybody else want one? $10 for a hard copy, $5 for an instant download, and I'll throw in free domestic shipping for prints claimed on Instagram and Facebook (leave your email address in the comments). #jenniferdaredesigns #unpolishedpen #buzzfeed #reader #reading #books #vintagedictionary #etsyshop #etsyseller I don't pay too much attention to stats in my Etsy shop, but when I got eight orders of this print during one Monopoly game last night, I had to investigate. Turns out it was included in a list of 26 gifts for people "who'd rather live between the pages of a book." Thank you, @buzzfeed! Anybody else want one? $10 for a hard copy, $5 for an instant download, and I'll throw in free domestic shipping for prints claimed on Instagram and Facebook (leave your email address in the comments). #jenniferdaredesigns #buzzfeed #reader #reading #books #vintagedictionary #etsyshop #etsyseller


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1k6u1Mk

No comments:

Post a Comment