Wednesday, December 2, 2015

More cringe-worthy goodness from the dark recesses of my parents' attic. Apparently Matt and I were one of half a dozen couples featured in this paper's special bridal section the spring we were engaged. "After six years, I know her so well it's ridiculous," Matt said. #wewerebabies #nineteenyearsandcounting #almostvintage #unpolishedpen #atticfinds #loveandmarriage More cringe-worthy goodness from the dark recesses of my parents' attic. Apparently Matt and I were one of half a dozen couples featured in this paper's special bridal section the spring we were engaged. "After six years, I know her so well it's ridiculous," Matt said. #wewerebabies #nineteenyearsandcounting #almostvintage #atticfinds #loveandmarriage


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1NpZMre

No comments:

Post a Comment