Thursday, April 14, 2016

Just hit click on the yearbook's final submission! There are undoubtedly typos, errors and omissions somewhere in that thing - hopefully very, very few of them - but it's as perfect as I could make it. If I look like a weight's been lifted from me next time you see me, this is part of the reason why! #sandhillsccs #yearbooks #servicehoursfromheretoeternity #doneanddone #unpolishedpen Just hit click on the yearbook's final submission! There are undoubtedly typos, errors and omissions somewhere in that thing - hopefully very, very few of them - but it's as perfect as I could make it. If I look like a weight's been lifted from me next time you see me, this is part of the reason why! #sandhillsccs #yearbooks #servicehoursfromheretoeternity #doneanddone


via Instagram http://ift.tt/20Elqkc

No comments:

Post a Comment