Thursday, August 18, 2016

Project Mattress is complete! We went with a Tempurpedic from Sweet Dreams (across the street from the Southern Pines Goodwill). Thank you for all the recommendations! // Last night was our first night sleeping on it, and I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. This NEVER happens to me. I finally got up at 5:30 and got a whole lot done before everyone else started stirring an hour or so later. I don't want to jinx myself, but how amazing would it be to discover that six hours' sleep on a high-quality mattress is equivalent to eight hours' sleep on a mediocre one? // P.S. We have sheets thanks to one of @bethanychoo's yard sales and a headboard thanks to @carriekirby's move. Now we need a king-sized quilt and bedskirt and pillows and shams. Where should I be looking for these? I haven't bought a whole new round of bedding in a decade. #tempurpedic


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2bEdMGO

No comments:

Post a Comment