Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm excited to announce that some of my #jenniferdaredesigns running-themed notecards and prints can be found in our brand-new local running store, RIOT Southern Pines, opening March 14! We've needed a place like this for a long time and my friend Kelly made it happen. Shop local, friends! #run #runner #running #shoplocal #southernpines #southernpinesnc #unpolishedpen #quotes I'm excited to announce that some of my #jenniferdaredesigns running-themed notecards and prints can be found in our brand-new local running store, RIOT Southern Pines, opening March 14! We've needed a place like this for a long time and my friend Kelly made it happen. Shop local, friends! #run #runner #running #shoplocal #southernpines #southernpinesnc #quotes


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1X6NAC5

No comments:

Post a Comment