Thursday, March 3, 2016

Today marks 20 years since Matt asked me to be his girlfriend on that fateful FCA ski trip. This photo, which was taken a month or so later, at our junior prom, is the earliest one I can find of us (remember, back in the olden days, people didn't take multiple pictures every day). Besides being our dating anniversary, March 3 is also my mom's successful liver transplant anniversary, my sister- and brother-in-law's wedding anniversary, my sister's wedding half-anniversary, and my own half-birthday. So much to celebrate today! #unpolishedpen #tbt #juniorprom #circa1996 @altspartan @carriekirby Today marks 20 years since Matt asked me to be his girlfriend on that fateful FCA ski trip. This photo, which was taken a month or so later, at our junior prom, is the earliest one I can find of us (remember, back in the olden days, people didn't take multiple pictures every day). Besides being our dating anniversary, March 3 is also my mom's successful liver transplant anniversary, my sister- and brother-in-law's wedding anniversary, my sister's wedding half-anniversary, and my own half-birthday. So much to celebrate today! #tbt #juniorprom #circa1996 @altspartan @carriekirby


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1TaOXBt

No comments:

Post a Comment