Thursday, March 17, 2016

Talk about a #throwbackthursday! This seems like a lifetime ago. There was a whole lot I loved about this era, but I wish I could go back and teach my circa 2007-ish self a thing or two about working smarter, not harder. I don't miss rushing through morning coffee dates to get into the office, or leaving the office after dark, exhausted, or arranging my weekends around someone else's schedule. #mycoworkerstho 😍 #teamkirby #worklifebalance #rfperks #unpolishedpen @skirby888 @mistervirtue @carriekirby Talk about a #throwbackthursday! This seems like a lifetime ago. There was a whole lot I loved about this era, but I wish I could go back and teach my circa 2007-ish self a thing or two about working smarter, not harder. I don't miss rushing through morning coffee dates to get into the office, or leaving the office after dark, exhausted, or arranging my weekends around someone else's schedule. #mycoworkerstho 😍 #teamkirby #worklifebalance #rfperks @skirby888 @mistervirtue @carriekirby


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1RQNvP8

No comments:

Post a Comment